1. Events with costs
Tickets can only be purchased through ReserviX (www.reservix.de) or at the usual advance booking offices.
T ReserviX Ticket hotline: 01805-70.07.33
(0,14 € to 0,42 €/min. acc. to § 66a TKG)
Ticket Offices in Karlsruhe
Kaiserstraße 175 T +49-(0)721-2.30.00
Postgalerie T +49-(0)721-16.11.22
Kaiserstraße 72-74 T +49-(0)721-602.99.75.80
· Students of the Hochschule für Musik Karlsruhe get free tickets upon presentation of their student ID card within the limits of available seats.
· Children up to 6 years, pupils up to 16 and cultur pilots get free admission at the box office (not in advance booking).
· Association members of Freundeskreis der Hochschule für Musik Karlsruhe e. V. and Association members of AlumniCampusOne an der Hochschule für Musik Karlsruhe e. V. get reduced-price tickets, pending availability, upon presenting membership cards.
· Discounts are also given to students, senior citizens, severely disabled people, Voluntary Social Year service providers, the Federal Voluntary Service (BFD) as well as Karlsruhe Pass holders.
· Wheelchair users and severely disabled people with an accompanying person may order tickets by phone or email:
T + 49-(0)721-66.29-253
2. Events free of charge
Advance registration is required. A maximum of 2 tickets can be reserved by telephone at the earliest one week before the concert date, namely
Mondays 10-12 T 0721-66.29-253 (Mrs. Blume)
Tuesdays 10-12 a.m. T 0721-66.29-263 (Mrs. Donie)
Thursdays 14-16 h T 0721-66.29-283 (Mrs. Reinhardt)
When you register, your contact information will be taken: Name, first name, address, mail address or phone number.
Keep up to date with the latest news
· in our newsletter CampusPost
For subscribtion, please send an e-Mail to
· on our website
· in the local newspapers.